CorpFS is a shared file space with increased security for personal identifiable information, but the contents of CorpFS are not accessible via the web. This shared space uses increased NTFS permissions, which restricts all university users from accessing departmental data. CorpFS requires managed AD groups by a local IT representative. The IT representative must have organizational unit access to Active Directory.
To request an increase for CorpFS quota, please fill out the Quota Increase Request Form.
If you need additional information on CorpFS accounts please contact your IT department or contact the OIT Help Desk at 631-8111.
Contact the OIT Help Desk
Notre Dame ranks #6
on IDG's Computerworld
Best Places to
Work in IT 2016
Help Desk FAQs
- How do I change my password?
- I'm new to ND, how do I get started with IT services?
- How do I learn about other features of the VoIP telephone service?
- How do I access my email & calendar?
- How do I get on the wifi network?