Zoom Rooms are a premium service offered through Zoom. Premium features are billed back to your department monthly.
- Scheduling a Zoom Room meeting is as easy as booking the room in Google Calendar
- Starting meetings is easy - just a press of a button
- Anyone can join Zoom Room meetings. You don’t need a Zoom account
- You can display your tablet or smartphone in addition to your laptop
- Supports HD video
- Has all the great collaboration features of every Zoom meeting
- Screen sharing
- Virtual whiteboard
- Recording locally and to the cloud
Zoom Rooms cost $500 annually, prorated to the calendar year.
If you already have conferencing equipment in your room, contact OIT Help Desk (firstname.lastname@example.org) and ask for a consultation.
If you need conferencing equipment, you can request a consultation here: http://learningspaces.nd.edu/facilities-design/request-a-consultation/
Contact the OIT Help Desk
Notre Dame ranks #6
on IDG's Computerworld
Best Places to
Work in IT 2016
Help Desk FAQs
- How do I change my password?
- I'm new to ND, how do I get started with IT services?
- How do I learn about other features of the VoIP telephone service?
- How do I access my email & calendar?
- How do I get on the wifi network?