Webinars are premium service offered through Zoom. Premium features are billed back to your department monthly.
- Up to 25 people can present
- You can show presentations, videos, or speakers
- Monthly and Annual Licenses available for 100, 500, 1,000 or 3,000 concurrent attendees
- Each license has unlimited usage and is tied to one ND email
- Webinars can be recorded for people that could not attend
- Attendees can join from any device and don’t need a Zoom account
- Attendees can be required to register or allowed not to register
- Reports are available on registrations and attendees
- Q&A and Polling are available in webinars
- Supports HD video
To learn more:
- Watch this 60 minute video on how to run a webinar with Zoom: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfkzu9dZbvc
- Join this 75-minute user onboarding session on Mondays at 3:30pm Eastern from Zoom with live Q&A. You will review Zoom features applicable to Zoom Video Webinar and discuss scheduling and hosting your events with an emphasis on best practices. Register: https://zoom.us/webinar/reg/65PAUkVGRVW2Z15Q1kmLUw
- Contact the OIT Help Desk and ask for a consultation.
To order webinars, please contact the OIT Help Desk.
Pricing for Webinars
*Annual licenses are prorated for the first of the year
If you would like a consultation, please contact the OIT Help Desk (email@example.com, 631-8111)
Contact the OIT Help Desk
Notre Dame ranks #6
on IDG's Computerworld
Best Places to
Work in IT 2016
Help Desk FAQs
- How do I change my password?
- I'm new to ND, how do I get started with IT services?
- How do I learn about other features of the VoIP telephone service?
- How do I access my email & calendar?
- How do I get on the wifi network?