The University, through an agreement with XFINITY Cable, provides Cable TV to all Notre Dame residence hall rooms and on-campus graduate student apartments. The University's Office of Information Technologies will continue to supply both wired and wireless high-speed Internet and campus network services to the residence halls.
Visit our Cable Channels & Packages support page to view the standard cable line-up on campus.
The rate for basic cable television service to any campus location except residence halls or Registrar-controlled classrooms is $24.00 per month. For questions concerning basic or advanced services, contact the OIT Help Desk at (574) 631-8111.
XFINITY On Campus is an IPTV service that allows college students living in on-campus housing to stream live TV and XFINITY On Demand shows and movies to their laptops, desktops, and mobile devices.
Except for any additional premium services which you elect to purchase, there is no additional charge for XFINITY On Campus live streaming TV and XFINITY On Demand programming. It is part of your current on-campus TV service.
- Stream live TV or OnDemand shows or movies
- Record up to 2 shows at once
- Browse TV listings
- Add TV shows and movies to your Watchlist and manage for future viewing
- Available anywhere you have an Internet connection on campus
- Available in Spanish
- Only available to students who are registered as living on campus
- Most features only work when you are connected to the campus network
- You cannot access these features from off campus by using a VPN.
- You can only stream one device at a time, per unique NetID
XOC is accessible on web browsers at www.xfinityoncampus.com or on mobile devices through the XFINITY TV App.
For more information, refer to the following articles:
- Who has access to XFINITY on Campus?
- Where can I access XFINITY on Campus?
- Logging into XFINITY on Campus
- Where do I go for help with XFINITY on Campus?
Ordering Service to a Building on Campus
To inquire about new standard cable TV service in campus academic or administrative buildings, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have no cable TV signal whatsoever, or problems with your basic package, you should call the OIT Help Desk at (574) 631-8111 or email email@example.com. If you have basic cable service but your premium services are not working, you must contact XFINITY Cable Services.
Contact XFINITY Cable Services
XFINITY Cable Services - Local Payment Center
1920 East. McKinley Avenue - Mishawaka, IN 46545
Contact the OIT Help Desk
Notre Dame ranks #6
on IDG's Computerworld
Best Places to
Work in IT 2016
Help Desk FAQs
- How do I change my password?
- I'm new to ND, how do I get started with IT services?
- How do I learn about other features of the VoIP telephone service?
- How do I access my email & calendar?
- How do I get on the wifi network?