In partnership with Notre Dame International and International Services, OIT established guidelines for a technology strategy to encompass Notre Dame remote facilities.
While every effort has been made to ensure the technology experience is similar to that of the main campus, each site is unique and will require students, visiting faculty and staff follow these guidelines to prepare their electronic devices for use within the facility.
Preparing for computer and wireless access at remote facilities
Contact the OIT Help Desk
Notre Dame ranks #6
on IDG's Computerworld
Best Places to
Work in IT 2016
Help Desk FAQs
- How do I change my password?
- I'm new to ND, how do I get started with IT services?
- How do I learn about other features of the VoIP telephone service?
- How do I access my email & calendar?
- How do I get on the wifi network?