View, upload, and share videos with your friends, colleagues, Notre Dame, or the world.
See important note below on creating a YouTube account using your Notre Dame (NetID@nd.edu) Google account.
- Upload Videos Longer Than 15 Minutes
- Supported File Formats
- Using Annotations
- Downloading Your Own Videos
Note: If you create a YouTube channel using your Notre Dame Google account, you cannot change the ownership of your channel or videos to another account. If you graduate or leave Notre Dame, you will have to download your videos and upload them again using another Google account.
Contact the OIT Help Desk
Notre Dame ranks #6
on IDG's Computerworld
Best Places to
Work in IT 2016
Help Desk FAQs
- How do I change my password?
- I'm new to ND, how do I get started with IT services?
- How do I learn about other features of the VoIP telephone service?
- How do I access my email & calendar?
- How do I get on the wifi network?