Depending on the type of site that needs to be created, the University of Notre Dame offers several different ways to create and publish a web page. The following links explore the options that are available to Faculty, Staff, and Students.
- Publish a Site
- Vanity URLs for a Departmental Site
- Using Contribute for Web Publishing
- Using Dreamweaver for Web Publishing
- Controlling Access to Websites
- Using Web forms on Pages Stored in NetFile Space
Please note that the OIT Help Desk does not offer support for Conductor or any Web page content associated with an AgencyND hosted web site.
Please note that the OIT Help Desk does not offer support for blogs created at Notre Dame Blogs or any Web page content associated with an AgencyND hosted web site.
- Creating Web Forms, Guest Books and Surveys
- Using Notre Dame Logos and Marks on the Web
- Copyright Information and the Web
- About the Campus Search Engine
- Incorporating "Search This Site" Functionality on a Site
- Getting Web Site Help
- Creating a Google Site
- Moving Websites from AFS to NetFile
Contact the OIT Help Desk
Join a Great Team
Notre Dame ranked #35 on IDG's Computerworld Best Places to work in IT 2013. Find out why you should join our team.
Help Desk FAQs
- How do I change my password?
- I'm new to ND, how do I get started with IT services?
- How do I learn about other features of the VoIP telephone service?
- How do I access my Exchange email & calendar?
- How do I get on the wifi network?