Box is a place you can store files – for your own use, to share with people at Notre Dame, and/or to share with people anywhere in the world. Benefits to using Box
You can log into Box at box.nd.edu
Note: Highly Sensitive Information CANNOT be stored in Box.
Learn more about Box Notes Collaboration/Sharing - What Changed?
Box File Limit Size Increased (July, 2014).
Box is a place you can store files – for your own use, to share with people at Notre Dame, or to share with people anywhere in the world. Why use Box instead of other services?
- You get 50GB to start – FREE (If you use all that, just let us know you need more. Files shared with you by someone else don’t count against your quota, either.)
- Sign in with your Notre Dame NetID and password
- Support is provided by the OIT Help Desk
- Approved to share virtually all files, except those containing credit cards, social security numbers, bank account numbers, driver’s license numbers, and HIPAA-related information.
- Full-text search of all files you store there
- Integration with Microsoft Office
Box allows you to get to your files anywhere, at any time, on virtually any device.
Your account does not actually exist within Box until you log in for the first time via http://box.nd.edu
Likewise, anyone at ND you invite to collaborate in Box must log in before their account exists. Non-ND parties can sign up for a free personal account.
Contact the OIT Help Desk
Join a Great Team
Notre Dame ranked #25 on IDG's Computerworld Best Places to work in IT 2014. Find out why you should join our team.
Help Desk FAQs
- How do I change my password?
- I'm new to ND, how do I get started with IT services?
- How do I learn about other features of the VoIP telephone service?
- How do I access my email & calendar?
- How do I get on the wifi network?