PrintND is a print management system provides all students with a print quota to meet their academic printing needs while helping the University manage printing costs and promote sustainability by minimizing waste.
New Enhancements: There are some new enhancements to printing, My Print Center, and Mobile Print. Please review the appropriate links for further information.
The OIT does NOT support the setup and configuration of wireless printers. If you have a wireless printer, please directly connect to your printer via a cable for the best reliability.
We recommend that students use the public printers in all computer labs and residence halls via PrintND Printing Support.
Find time-saving tips for reducing printing and using collaborative tools here!
Contact the OIT Help Desk
Notre Dame ranks #6
on IDG's Computerworld
Best Places to
Work in IT 2016
Help Desk FAQs
- How do I change my password?
- I'm new to ND, how do I get started with IT services?
- How do I learn about other features of the VoIP telephone service?
- How do I access my email & calendar?
- How do I get on the wifi network?