Find time saving tips on printing and collaborative tools here!
PrintND is a print management system that helps the University control printing costs while providing all students with a print quota to meet their academic printing needs.
Through PrintND, Notre Dame provides all students, faculty and staff with a printing service that meets their academic needs. It also supports the University's mission by encouraging resonsible stewardship of financial and environmental resources by controlling printing costs and minimizing waste.
New Enhancements: There are some new enhancements to printing, My Print Center, and Mobile Print. Please review the appropriate links for further information.
Important: Please click Configure PrintND for Mac or Windows below to download the print queues. Your exiting print queues have not changed and will continue to work, however, you might see an updater window that could update your current Pharos Popup Client.
My Print Center
Configure PrintND for Mac or Windows
PrintND & Quota Information
Computer Lab Locations
Residence Hall Printer Locations
Hesburgh Libraries Locations
PrintND Frequently Asked Questions
If you are using a computer that does not have the Notre Dame print client installed, you can print to campus printers by going to print.nd.edu.
How to access My Print Center:
- Go to print.nd.edu
- Enter your NetID and password
- Click Log In
- You can put a check-mark in the Keep me logged in box and this will keep Print Center open until you logout. If you do not check it, it will automatically log you out after approximately 2-5 minutes.
- To upload a document to print
- Go to My Printing
- Click Job List
- Click Upload
- Select the document you choose to upload. Note: My Print Center only supports Word, Excel, Powerpoint, PDF, Images, text, and Visio file types)
- To preview the job that was uploaded, click on the print preview button. (Print preview only works for files that were uploaded or emailed to My Print Center. Documents sent to the queue via the traditional print method will not show a preview.)
- To edit the print options of a file, choose your options in the bottom right corner. Print options can only be editied for fiels that were uploaded via My Print Center, or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: There are a few special options that are not available in My Print Center (for example, only printing pages 4-8). For those options, you will need to install the Pharos Popup Client.
Notre Dame's Office of Sustainability publishes a Green Guide for Sustainable Office Practices. The PrintND utilities configure Computer Lab and Residence Hall printers to comply with this recommendation automatically. You can select single-sided printing manually when needed by adjusting the printing options on your computer.
The OIT does NOT support the setup and configuration of wireless printers. If you have a wireless printer, please directly connect to your printer via a cable for the best reliability.
We recommend that students use the public printers in all computer labs and residence halls via PrintND Printing Support.
Contact the OIT Help Desk
Notre Dame ranks #9 on IDG's Computerworld Best Places to Work in IT 2015
Help Desk FAQs
- How do I change my password?
- I'm new to ND, how do I get started with IT services?
- How do I learn about other features of the VoIP telephone service?
- How do I access my email & calendar?
- How do I get on the wifi network?