Using Digital Signage
Departments can engage audiences across campus by using highly-visible electonic displays to communicate general information, wayfinding or other visual media.
Allow the university emergency alert system to provide alert messaging on electronic displays
- Inform the campus population by presenting live and timely visual updates via the network
- Display interactive touchscreen guides and directories to help visitors find their way around campus buildings and areas
Integrations and Applications
CommandCenterHD is the content program that customers will use for creation of content for digital signs. Please review the documentation below to learn about the popular features included in CommandCenterHD.
Top 10 CommandCenterHD Features (PDF File)
Departments are able to choose from several applications for content display such as Powerpoint Publisher, Social Media Suite and Instragram. Customers will have access to the following modules:
- Powerpoint Publisher
- Social Media Suite
- Channel Changer
- Remote Editor
- RSS Publisher
- WebPage Publisher
- System Notifications
- Red Core Manager
The documentation below provides a list of the most popular applications used by Industry Weapon customers. Other modules can be made available to customers at an additional cost. Please contact the digital signage team at email@example.com for more information on how to obtain additional modules.
Request More Information
For questions or requests related to the service, please contact the digital signage team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact the OIT Help Desk
Notre Dame ranks #6
on IDG's Computerworld
Best Places to
Work in IT 2016
Help Desk FAQs
- How do I change my password?
- I'm new to ND, how do I get started with IT services?
- How do I learn about other features of the VoIP telephone service?
- How do I access my email & calendar?
- How do I get on the wifi network?