For individuals with an active affiliation to the university (e.g. faculty, staff, student) a NetID will automatically be created when either Human Resources, the Registrar, Admissions or the Provost's Office processes have been completed.
For individuals who are providing temporary services to the University of Notre Dame, requests must be made via this form by a department sponsor and submited to Human Resources following the instructions on the form.
Guest Network Access
Most guests to campus only need access to the wireless network and do not need a NetID for this. The ND-guest wireless service is offered for casual personal use on an "as is" basis with no guarantee of availability and no warranty of any kind.
Contact the OIT Help Desk
Join a Great Team
Notre Dame ranked #35 on IDG's Computerworld Best Places to work in IT 2013. Find out why you should join our team.
Help Desk FAQs
- How do I change my password?
- I'm new to ND, how do I get started with IT services?
- How do I learn about other features of the VoIP telephone service?
- How do I access my Exchange email & calendar?
- How do I get on the wifi network?