Report a Security Event
If you suspect a security event has occurred, please email the OIT Help Desk, describing the event to email@example.com, or call them at (574) 631-8111. Within the email please provide your name, email, phone number where you can be contacted and indicate if the event involves sensitive information such as:
- Credit Card Numbers
- Social Security Numbers
- HIPAA-protected data
- FERPA-protected data
If you believe a crime has been committed, please contact law enforcement directly. The OIT Help Desk will help you assess the situation and then bring your local support staff and/or the Information Security group in to resolve the event.
Contact the OIT Help Desk
Notre Dame ranks #6
on IDG's Computerworld
Best Places to
Work in IT 2016
Help Desk FAQs
- How do I change my password?
- I'm new to ND, how do I get started with IT services?
- How do I learn about other features of the VoIP telephone service?
- How do I access my email & calendar?
- How do I get on the wifi network?