Two Step Login
Protecting you and our entire community from cyber-attacks continues to be a top priority for the University. The Office of Information Technologies (OIT) has introduced a solution to help protect your Notre Dame account and valuable data. That solution is two step login. See video for additional information.
Enroll At Least Two Devices on Your Device Management Page
Be sure you have at least two devices enrolled in two step login on your Device Management page. By having more than one device enrolled, you still have a way to verify your identity if something happens to your primary device. To enroll additional devices on your Device Management page, go to: twostep.nd.edu.
If you are using two step login, remember to bring your smartphone or mobile phone to your classroom so that you can login to any services you might need! Other information that you may find helpful includes:
- What happens if I lost, forgot or broke my primary two step device?
- What if I don’t have a mobile phone?
- How do I complete the two step login process without Internet, network or cellular service? (Especially helpful if you teach in a room that has poor cellular or wireless connectivity)
- For additional Frequently Asked Questions
For additional details and answers about two step login, go to sn.nd.edu and click Knowledge.
Contact the OIT Help Desk
Notre Dame ranks #6
on IDG's Computerworld
Best Places to
Work in IT 2016
Help Desk FAQs
- How do I change my password?
- I'm new to ND, how do I get started with IT services?
- How do I learn about other features of the VoIP telephone service?
- How do I access my email & calendar?
- How do I get on the wifi network?