Gmail and Google Apps
Note: Highly Sensitive Information CANNOT be stored in Google Apps.
Google provides a variety of tools to help you learn how to use each part of the Google Apps for Notre Dame suite. Please review the information linked below for details and help using the tools. If you have additional questions, please contact the OIT Help Desk by email to email@example.com or by phone at (574) 631-8111.
Note: When leaving the University of Notre Dame, you will lose access to your NetID@nd.edu Google Apps account. For information on what will transfer to another account and what will not, see Google's Moving Product Data page.
- Managing Multiple Google Accounts
- Moving Content from a Personal Google Account to a Notre Dame Google Account
Please note that in collaborative spaces within Google Apps for Notre Dame, your name and email address is visible to others. For example, when using Documents in Google Apps for Notre Dame, all people who can access a shared document can see the names and email addresses of any other persons sharing that same document.
Information stored in Google Apps for Notre Dame is subject to the Highly Sensitive Information Handling Standard.
Useful Google Links
Contact the OIT Help Desk
Join a Great Team
Notre Dame ranked #25 on IDG's Computerworld Best Places to work in IT 2014. Find out why you should join our team.
Help Desk FAQs
- How do I change my password?
- I'm new to ND, how do I get started with IT services?
- How do I learn about other features of the VoIP telephone service?
- How do I access my email & calendar?
- How do I get on the wifi network?