ND Google Apps for Students
Students at Notre Dame are provided with access to the complete Google Apps for Education suite, which includes Google Mail, Google Calendar and many more tools.
You can access ND Google Mail by visiting gmail.nd.edu.
If you prefer to access email via a locally-installed email client rather than via the web interface, you can find instructions for configuring a variety of email clients on the Google Mail Client Setup support page.
ND Google Calendar
You can access your ND Google Calendar by visiting gcalendar.nd.edu
ND Google Apps for Faculty
Faculty can request access to Google in order to interact with students by reviewing the information on our Google Apps for Faculty support page.
Note: Faculty email is handled by ND Exchange and will NOT be routed to Google Mail servers.
Additional Google Information
- For additional information about Google for ND
- For information on configuring Google access on your mobile device.
Contact the OIT Help Desk
Join a Great Team
Notre Dame ranked #35 on IDG's Computerworld Best Places to work in IT 2013. Find out why you should join our team.
Help Desk FAQs
- How do I change my password?
- I'm new to ND, how do I get started with IT services?
- How do I learn about other features of the VoIP telephone service?
- How do I access my Exchange email & calendar?
- How do I get on the wifi network?