Calendar Printing Assistant for Microsoft Outlook
The Calendar Printing Assistant for Outlook is a program that provides an easy way to print and customize Outlook calendar information. It puts you in control of the tools you need and helps you plan and create designer-quality output.
Printing Assistant Overview
Installing the Printing Assistant
Using the Printing Assistant
Inserting a Calendar
Viewing Calendar Templates
Printing a Calendar
The Calendar Printing Assistant for Outlook is available for Outlook 2007 and Outlook 2010 (32-bit) only. This utility is NOT supported on Outlook 2010 (64-bit) or Outlook 2011 (Mac).
- Customizable printing of a resource that you do not own or for which you are not a delegate.
- Enhanced features above what comes standard in the Outlook program for printing calendars.
- Customizable formatting, including styles and images when printing a calendar.
Go to Microsoft's Calendar Printing Assistant support page to download the add-on
Click on Download to begin downloading the utility
Choose Run or Save to Desktop
If you choose Save to Desktop, double-click the file to begin installation after the download completes
Click Yes to begin the installation
Click the checkbox to Accept Terms, then click Continue
Click OK when installation completes
You have now successfully installed the Calendar Printing Assistant
Note: You must have someone else's calendar listed in your Outlook calendar as a shared calendar before you can print it.
Launch the Calendar Printing Assistant by navigating to: Start > All Programs > Microsoft Office > Microsoft Office Tools > Calendar Printing Assistant
- Click Insert > Calendars and Tasks to show the calendars available for printing.
Under People’s Calendars and Tasks, select the calendar(s) to be printed (calendars can be for a resource or a person). This will drop the calendar under Calendars and Tasks with a check mark in the box.
- Check the box next to the calendar name.
- Click Insert then Select View to open the View Templates.
Choose the template you would like to view.
- Go to File and select Print.
- Set the Print Date Range (optional).
Contact the OIT Help Desk
Join a Great Team
Notre Dame ranked #35 on IDG's Computerworld Best Places to work in IT 2013. Find out why you should join our team.
Help Desk FAQs
- How do I change my password?
- I'm new to ND, how do I get started with IT services?
- How do I learn about other features of the VoIP telephone service?
- How do I access my Exchange email & calendar?
- How do I get on the wifi network?